Want to lead a conflict styles workshop? Join me on November 21 for the first in a series of short webinars, Training with the Style Matters Conflict Style Inventory, I’m leading for trainers.
Scheduled for 11am Eastern time on Wednesday, the 21st of November, this thirty minute introductory webinar is for anyone considering Style Matters for training purposes and for current users wanting to update their knowledge. It will enable you to:
- choose among several options available for the format and method right for you and your setting;
- design and lead a conflict styles workshop corresponding to your existing skills;
- equip yourself with resources for effective presentation of concepts
I’ll give input for about 15 minutes and we’ll have about 15 minutes open for questions.
Topics in future webinars will include:
- interpreting scores
- use of movement to raise energy and engagement in workshops
- cross-cultural issues in conflict styles training and how to address them with Style Matters
- creating assignments and other followup activities to expand the window of learning
As the first run of this series we’re offering this free. Seats are limited. Register now!
Enter your name and email address and you will then receive a confirmation email with info for joining the webinar on the 21st.