About the Style Matters Coupon Manager
How Coupon Manager Works
- You purchase pre-paid access to Style Matters for your users. We'll immediately send you a coupon code by email, with instructions for use.
- Using your own email, you send the coupon access code to your users with.
- Your users click the link in their email, login to Style Matters, take the inventory, and see their score report. A copy of the score report is also automatically emailed to you as trainer.
- You can easily track who has taken the inventory, and when, using the Coupon Manager. View 60 second video on how to use Coupon Manager here.
- If you want to manage the timing of delivery of score reports or download an aggregation of scores of all your users, use the dashboard instead. It requires a little more work to set up but gives you more powerful features.
Text of email for trainers to send to their users along with code
In preparation for our upcoming training I've made arrangements for you to take the Style Matters conflict style inventory as a pre-paid user. Here are instructions:
2. Follow instructions there to enter your name, email, password, and access code, which is: XXXYYYZZZ. The code is not case specific. You can type it by hand or copy and paste it from this email to the login. Then click Login to Style Matters.
3. Welcome to Style Matters displays in middle of your screen. You're there! Just follow instructions from there.
It takes about 15 minutes to take the inventory. If you have difficulty with the website please try another browser. The Riverhouse server usually gets along well with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, and Safari but not so well with Internet Explorer 7 (IE7 2007).
Please print out a copy of your personal score report and bring it to our session on (DATE OF YOUR TRAINING SESSION).